Monday, August 8, 2011

THANK ME LATER

Wussup guys.

This past week has been hectic, but pretty much the best week for me in a while. Ever since launching my blog on 01/08/11, I've had an astonishing number of views from many countries such as the United Kingdom, South Africa, the United States of America, Botswana, and many more.

Thursday morning I tuned into Botswana's leading youth station YARONA FM ,for their breakfast show The Real Enchilada and to my surprise, received a mention on "The Trending Topic" segment. They dubbed HAUS OF KINGS a blog to check out. I was left in awe. 

Later that afternoon my phone rang. I stepped out of my lecture to answer the call. "Hello, Uyapo? This is Lolo from ONBOARD Magazine." She asked me if I could meet up with her to do an article for them, on Fashionistas and blogging. I meet up with her the following day, did the interview and a photoshoot, and the rest was history. Be on the lookout for that post soon...

Lastly, Saturday morning I received mail from a director of an upcoming local website. Having seen my blog, he asked me if I'd like to be the editor of their 'Lifestyle' section. Unfortunately I had to turn down the wonderful offer due to other commitments... But thank you for the offer www.GaboroneCity.com

I'd like to thank everyone for reading my blog. The support and love I've received since its launch has been amazing! Must mean I'm doing something right, right? Anyway, please continue checking it out, more features to be added soon. You can always follow me on twitter.

Thank you all for the love. 

Model Tshepiso Khan with me at a previous event.

No comments:

Post a Comment